If you have a space in your home or office that needs some artwork, but you find it hard to imagine what it would look like in your space, then we have the solution! All you need to do is follow these steps:
1. Look at your space and measure the dimensions of the space itselfFor example, if you are looking for a piece above the sofa in the living room, measure the available open wall space from the top of the sofa to the ceiling, and then provide the width of the sofa itself.
2. Take a photograph of the spaceBe sure to shoot the space straight on and not at an angle. Include the entire area, like shown below:
3. Browse through the galleries on the website Identify images that you'd potentially like for the space. Don't be afraid to select an image that might not even be the correct orientation (ie a tall shot instead of a wide shot), as we may be able to work with it depending on the image itself
4. Contact us and let us know you're interested in a virtual proof.
5. We'll give you an email address for you to send the photo of your space to.
6. Simply attach the photo of the space to that email, along with the names of the image(s) you're considering and the size of the space to work with
7. We'll review the specs and image(s). We'll see which images will work with the space and recommend the size of the final piece of artwork
8. We'll create custom sample crop(s) of the images and superimpose them into the spaceUsing your photograph, we'll proportionately scale / crop the image(s) and place it in your space so you get a visual representation of what the piece will look like once hung: a VIRTUAL PROOF
9. If we've sent multiple proofs to you, choose the piece you'd like, then simply tell us which piece you prefer and/or if the size or crop needs to be adjusted. Choose which finish you'd like and we'll get you a quote
10. 50% down is all we need to begin productionCustom orders can be turned around in 3 weeks on average. Allow 4 weeks for Christmas delivery in the USA. 5 Weeks for Canada and 6 weeks for all others.